|"Flexible Glass and its Application for Electronic Devices"
Dr. Dipak Q. Chowdhury (Corning Incorporated, USA)
|"Photophysics of Metal Halide Perovskites (tentative)"
Prof. Yoshihiko Kanemitsu (Kyoto University, Japan)
|"Innovative Display Applications for Future Automobiles"
Dr. Bernhard Straub (Daimler AG., Germany)
|"Expansion of TFT Applications"|
|"Perovskite Solar Cells"|
|"Low Dimensional Materials for Thin-Film Devices"|
|"Display for VR/AR"|
- Dec. 15
- AM-FPD'17 Final Call for Papers is released.
- Nov. 28
- AM-FPD'17 website is opened.
|We plan to publish JJAP Special Issue.
The authors of the accepted papers are granted to submit the JJAP Special Issue of "Active-Matrix Flatpanel Displays and Devices -TFT Technologies and FPD Materials-".
- 1)The publication charge is a lower price of 20000JPY/article.
- 2)An accepted article is published online on IOP science as early as about 6 months after submission.
- 3)Open access or free access is available for any accepted article for one year after the publication.
- 4)One excellent original paper is honored as Best Paper Award in AM-FPD'17 from the accepted ones.
|Deadline for Submission of Camera-Ready Paper: March 21, 2017 (Japan Standard Time)|
|Acceptance notification will be sent to authors by the end of April, 2017|
|Deadline for Submission of Late-News Paper: May 8, 2017 (Japan Standard Time)|
|Deadline for Advance Registration Discount: June 7, 2017 (Japan Standard Time)|