|"AM-FPDs will Make Further Progress with 8K System and Olympic Games"
Dr. Taiichiro Kurita (NHK Media Technology, Inc., Japan)
|"Recent Progress on Perovskite Solar Cells and Our Materials Science"
Prof. Atsushi Wakamiya (Kyoto Univ., Japan)
|"Development and Future Innovation of TFT Technology"|
|"Next-Generation Thin-Film Solar Cells"|
|"Thin-Film Materials for Sensing Devices"|
|"New Driving Technologies"|
- Jun. 24
- Last Minute Information is uploaded.
- Jun. 06
- Instructions for Presentation is updated.
- Jun. 01
- Advance Program has been released.
- Apr. 21
- Late news paper submission pages are opend.
- Mar. 18
- Deadline for camera-ready paper has been extended. New deadline is March 28, 2016.
- Feb. 08
- Registration, Paper Submission updated.
- Dec. 11
- AM-FPD'16 Final Call for Papers is released.
- Oct. 09
- AM-FPD'16 website is opened.
|We plan to publish JJAP Special Issue.
The authors of the accepted papers are granted to submit the JJAP Special Issue of "Active-Matrix Flatpanel Displays and Devices -TFT Technologies and FPD Materials-".
- 1)The publication charge is a lower price of 20000JPY/article.
- 2)An accepted article is published online on IOP science as early as about 6 months after submission.
- 3)Open access or free access is available for any accepted article for one year after the publication.
- 4)One excellent original paper is honored as Best Paper Award in AM-FPD'16 from the accepted ones.
|Deadline for Submission of Camera-Ready Paper:
|Acceptance notification will be sent to authors by the end of April, 2016|
|Deadline for Submission of Late-News Paper: May 9, 2016 (Japan Standard Time)|
|Deadline for Advance Registration Discount: June 8, 2016 (Japan Standard Time)|