|"Display Innovations through Glass"
Ms. Lori Hamilton (Corning Incorporated, USA)
|"Outlook of Solar PV Technology : From Material to System"
Prof. Michio Kondo (Nat'l Inst. of Advanced Industrial Sci. and Technol., Japan)
|"Principles and Possible System-on-Wafer Applications of SSI-LEDs"
Prof. Yue Kuo (Texas A&M University, USA)
|"Advances in TFT Technology for Future Application"|
|"Emerging Flexible Solar Cells"|
|"2D Materials for Flexible Electronics"|
- Jun. 19
- Last Minute Information is uploaded.
- Jun. 01
- Instructions for Presentation is updated.
Advance Program has been released.
- May 13
- Excursion to Universal Studio Japan (USJ) will be held on July 4.
Please go to Registration if you participate.
- Apr. 15
- Late news paper submission pages are opend.
- Mar. 20
- Deadline for camera-ready paper has been extended. New deadline is
March 30, 2015.
- Feb. 09
- Registration, Paper Submission, Excursion, updated.
- Dec. 15
- AM-FPD'15 Final Call for Papers is released.
- Dec. 02
- AM-FPD'14 Awardee is announced.
- Oct. 08
- AM-FPD'15 website is opened.
|Please prepare the manuscript using this template.|
|The publication charge for an accepted paper is 20000 JPY per one article not one page.|
|Deadline for Submission of Camera-Ready Paper:
|Acceptance notification will be sent to authors by the end of April, 2015.|
|Deadline for Submission of Late-News Paper: May 7, 2015 (Japan Standard Time)|
|Deadline for Advance Registration Discount: June 8, 2015 (Japan Standard Time)|