- Keynote Address
- Special Symposium
- Regular Session
- "Thin-Film-Transistor Pixel Circuit Array on Glass for AMOLED and Micro-LED Displays"
- Prof. Chih-Lung Lin (Nat'l Chi Nan Univ., Taiwan)
- "A Strategy for High-Mobility and Highly-Stable Oxide TFTs"
- Prof. Junghwan Kim (UNIST, Korea)
- "High-mobility polycrystalline In2O3:H thin-film transistors fabricated through low-temperature solid-phase crystallization"
- Prof. Yusaku Magari (Hokkaido Univ., Japan)
- "Role of Additive in Perovskite Solar Cells"
- Prof. Li Ming-Hsien (Nat'l Chi Nan Univ., Taiwan)
- " Development of perovskite solar cells towards high efficiency, stability and modularization"
- Dr. Hiroyuki Kanda (AIST, Japan)
- "Current status of earth abundant Cu2SnS3-based materials for next-generation solar cells"
- Dr. Ayaka Kanai (Nagaoka Univ. of Technol., Japan)
- "Halide Perovskite and Metal Halide Memristors and Artificial Synapses for Neuromorphic Computing"
- Prof. Hao-Wu Lin (National Tsing-Hua University, Taiwan)