Oxide TFT Technologies for New Applications
- "IGZO Channel Ferroelectric Memory FET"
- Dr. Masaharu Kobayashi (The Univ. of Tokyo, Japan)
- "Low-Temperature-Operated Sensitive NO2 Gas Sensors Based
on P-Type SnO Thin-Film and Thin-Film Transistors"
- Prof. Hyuk-In Kwon (Chung Ang Univ., Korea)
Emerging Technologies for Ubiquitous Electric
Power Generation by [PV + X]
- "Sensitized "Thermal" Cell: A New Heat Conversion System to Electricity (Tentative)"
- Dr. Sachiko Matsushita (Tokyo Inst. of Technol., Japan)
- "Air-Stable n-Type Organic Semiconductors for Thermoelectric Generators"
- Prof. Michihisa Murata (Osaka Inst. of Technol., Japan)
- "Pb- and Sn- Based Perovskite Solar Cells Based on Highly Purified Materials"
- Prof. Atsushi Wakamiya (Kyoto Univ., Japan)
Recent Progress in Thin-Film Device Fabrication
- "Semiconductive Single Molecular Bilayers: a New Platform
for High-Performance Organic Transistors"
- Dr. Shunto Arai (The Univ. of Tokyo, Japan)
- "Enhanced Eu Luminescence in GaN:Eu, O-Based Light Emitting Diodes via Introduction of Nanostructures and Nanocavities"
- Prof. Jun Tatebayashi (Osaka Univ, Japan)
- "Orientation of Semiconducting Polymers via Swift Printing
and Drawing Techniquesfor High Performance Organic Electronic Devices"
- Dr. Shyam S. Pandey (Kyushu Inst. of Technol., Japan)