- "MicroLED Technology and Applications by PixeLED Solutions"
- Dr. Li Yun-Li (PlayNitride, Inc., Taiwan)
- "Unleashing Human Vision by Head Mounted Displays"
- Prof. Kiyoshi Kiyokawa (NAIST, Japan)
- "Sunglasses Like Head-Mounted Displays with Polarized Laser Backlight and Holographic Optics"
- Mr. Yasuhiro Takahashi (JDI, Japan)
Advances in TFT technology for Stretchable/Flexible Devices
- "Advanced Organic Thin-film Electronics for Non-Invasive Medical Applications"
- Prof. Tsuyoshi Sekitani (Osaka Univ., Japan)
- "Solution Processed Oxide Semiconductors for Flexible Active-Matrix Sensors"
- Prof. Bowen Zhu (Westlake Univ., China)
- "Recent progress in flexible and stretchable backplane technologies for future deformable displays applications"
- Dr. Masashi Miyakawa (NHK STRL, Japan)
Emerging Trends in R&D on Durability, Circularity and Sustainability of PVs
- "High Stable Perovskite Solar Cells using Ionic-liquid Addition and Cesium Halides Intercalation Technology"
- Dr. SHAHIDUZZAMAN MD (Kanazawa Univ., Japan)
- "Perspective of ideal photovoltaic modules for various applications"
- Prof. Atsushi Masuda (Niigata Univ., Japan)
- "Degradation Mechanism of Tin-based Perovskite Solar Cells Investigated by Operando Electron Spin Resonance"
- Prof. Kazuhiro Marumoto (Univ. of Tsukuba, Japan)
- "Recent Global Trends in PV Module Recycling"
- Mr. Keiichi Komoto (Mizuho Research & Technologies, Ltd., Japan)
Development of Energy Harvesting and Sensing Devices
- "Thermoelectric Cloths Using Carbon Nanotube Yarns with Molecular Junctions"
- Prof. Masakazu Nakamura (NAIST, Japan)
- "Strategies to Improve the Performance of Organic Photosensitive Transistors"
- Prof. Vipul Singh (Indian Inst. of Technol. Indore, India)
- "Thermoelectric properties of Halide Perovskite thin films"
- Prof. Koji Miyazaki (Kyushu Univ., Japan)